Getting a dog is one of the best decisions I’ve ever made but it comes with a lot of work. On my super-busy and stressful days, I’m always worried that I haven’t taken good enough care of my dog. I sometimes get paranoid about missing her vet appointments even though her vet sends out alerts and reminders days in advance. It wasn’t until recently that I realised I should’ve added some kind of pet tracker page to my bullet journal.
Below is a list of interesting pet-related page spreads I found. Whether you have a cat or a dog, or even just a couple of fish, perhaps pages such as these could help you stay more organised or keep a record of some of the precious moments you share with your pets.
- Plan for that puppy
2. Make imprints of their chubby (and hairy) little paws
3. Keep track of all the walks you take together
4. Or keep track of their cleaning and grooming
5. Track their progress at training class
6. Make sure you don’t forget food, medicine or an appointment with this minimalist spread
7. Keep a record of their health
8. If you have more than one pet, try this layout (colour coding helps!)
9. Make “profile” pages (this will come in handy when someone else is watching your pet while you’re away)
10. Combine basic information with details about their sterilisation, vaccinations and meds
11. Make this “claw tracker” with the help of adorable doodles
12. Ensure that your fish are well looked after with this illustrated tracker
Do you have any ideas for pet-related bullet journal spreads? Share in the comments below. Follow us on Pinterest for more BuJo ideas!